Friday, February 28, 2014

{The Pocket Source Blog Hop}





We at The Pocket Source are so excited to share with you today why we love pocket scrapbooking! Welcome to The Pocket Source's blog hop. You should have arrived from Monica's blog, now you can continue this hop by visiting Cathy's blog

This is my very first blog hop and very first design team! I'm so excited for everything I will learn from this amazing team at The Pocket Source. I just love the idea of having a community all about pocket scrapbooking! All of that inspiration in one place, I can feel myself getting hooked already! I'm most excited about the friends I know I will make in this amazing community. I know you guys will understand when I get overly excited about getting a new kit in the mail or trying a new set of beautiful cards for the first time ;) Take a look at my style and I can't wait to see what you post in the Pocket Source gallery!


thepocketsource-pocket-scrapbooking-family-siblings

thepocketsource-baseball-SeattleMariners-Summer

thepocketsource-baseball-SeattleMariners-Summer


I think the most important lesson I have learned in my pocket scrapbooking journey is to NOT pressure yourself! I started 2014 with a goal to stay caught up, but alas I have already fallen way behind! So I'm going to go with it :) No pressure here! Just lots of creativity and fun. 






Thanks for stopping by! I hope I can inspire you as much as you guys inspire me! Now head over to Cathy's blog HERE! She has some amazing things to share with you. 


You can visit The Pocket Source yourself here!

and you can check out The Pocket Source's pinterest board here 

and you can find me on Instagram! @MadeWithLoveCrafter (Warning! I am a planner addict!  My Instagram is full of pictures of my Filofax, but I'm new to Instagram and plan on sharing TONS of scrapping goodies soon!)








No comments:

Post a Comment